A fishing boat is the perfect place to start your dining adventure on Yarmouth’s coast. Hear local stories, sample fresh seafood and toast Nova Scotia wine onboard. At Cape Forchu Lighthouse, savour a sunset lobster feast, Acadian songs, and a tour of the night sky.
Step aboard a fishing boat in Yarmouth, welcomed with Nova Scotia oysters and wine. Tour the coast dotted with fishing communities enroute to Cape Forchu Lighthouse where your sunset feast awaits, complete with live Acadian songs. Savour mussels and seafood-stuffed lobster, expertly paired by your host chef and sommelier with award-winning Nova Scotia wines. As night falls, your dark sky expert will share seafaring stories and legends of the stars.
- Exclusive sommelier-led pairings of award-winning Nova Scotia wines throughout experience
- Tour aboard an authentic Cape Islander fishing boat, complete with oysters and stories from Tusket Island Tours
- Return transportation from Cape Forchu to Yarmouth waterfront with Wine and Beer Tours of Nova Scotia
- Chef-hosted local seafood feast at Cape Forchu Lighthouse
- Tour of the night sky in a certified Starlight Tourist Destination with a dark sky expert